Course of traditional Reiki Usui (level I) by Jose Antonio Manchado.
Taught by a master of traditional Usui Reiki Ryoho lineage of Shinobu Saito, one of the 22 teachers still alive after the death of Hawayo Takata in 1980. In this course the teachings are given as traditionally transmitted by the masters without any additions or Neo Reiki methods.
Reiki is an energy healing system that uses hands to transmit Universal Healing Energy. Reiki acts by harmonizing all aspects of our Being, on a physical, mental and spiritual level. It works by undoing the disharmony where it’s been found and returns health and well-being in every way.
Reiki Usui, an ancient method of healing, was rediscovered in the mid-19th century by Dr. Mikao Usui, who also owes his resurgence. The Usui Reiki system is not only the simplest and most natural healing method known, but also one of the most effective ways to transfer this Universal Life Energy.
After this initiation of Reiki Usui Level I:
You are trained to give Reiki both to you and to others, using your hands in the positions that are taught in the practical part of the course. You will be taught how to channel Reiki by using the hands on the body. By simply putting your hands on yourself, other people, animals or even plants, you will be channeling Universal Energy. Harmonizing your energy field in synchronicity with the universe you gain healing balance and peace.
You can apply a treatment in any situation and for any ailment or discomfort, from a simple sprain to reduce feelings of stress or anxiety. During the course, the aspirant is tuned in (initiation); the student is connected with Reiki energy that allows him to receive the energy and transmit it.
In this course how to use these techniques in general will be transmitted to the student. Also, the student obtains the initiation or attunement and will be, from that moment on, qualified to channel the Universal Vital Energy through his/her hands and can work or transmit this energy as qualified practitioner.
· Reiki supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
· Reiki vitalizes both body and soul.
· Reiki re-establishes spiritual balance and mental well-being.
· Reiki works on all levels, whether mental or spiritual, bodily or emotional.
· Reiki, balances the energies of the body.
· Reiki loosens blocked energy and promotes a state of total relaxation.
· Reiki cleanses the body of toxins
· Reiki, adjusts itself to the needs of the recipient
· Reiki, works with animals, plants, water, medicines, etc.
· Reiki is an intensely pleasant and holistic healing method.
· Reiki is ideal in anti-stress, depression, insomnia, anxiety, unwanted habits
· Reiki, without contraindications, totally natural, for all ages, for healthy and sick.
The course includes diplomas and free exchanges (when Jose is in Holland) to keep learning and practicing.
Mundo Armonía is a project created by Jose Antonio Manchado in order to bring the value of peace and happiness to the world and all beings without any exception.
In July 2014 Jose visited Amsterdam, he met Irene Sportel, and with great
enthusiasm they planned a first week of events in October of that same year.
Now, 2.5 years later, already 6 weeks full of beautiful and powerful events
have been taken place in Amsterdam (and Breda), in which Jose shared Tibetan
ways of healing, practices to connect with our hearts and help ourselves and
others to heal. And so, Mundo Armonía Holanda was born!
Your first contact person for Mundo Armonia Holanda is Irene Sportel, who lives in Amsterdam and organises the events for and with Jose. Apart from events with Jose, Free Healing evenings and Shin-do Family Sharings are organised throughout the year.
· José Antonio Manchado
· Lanzarote, Spain
· Author of the Book: “Be happier than the Dalai Lama”
· Meditation teacher.
· Certified instructor of fire walking by the Institute of research
and education of Dallas,Texas.
· Master of ancient and modern Tibetan singing Bowls therapy and Gong therapy
· Master of Reiki Usui and Shin-do.
Since the year 1998 Jose has been in constant practice and learning from several Teachers (Tibetan Buddhist, Zen Monks and Lamas) in the fields of meditation, healing, sound therapy, Tibetan energy and vibrational therapies . In 2001 he got initiated to Vajrayana Buddhism (taking Tibetan Buddhist refuge) with the name of Karma Dorje Jikme.