Sif Yraola will give you on a deeper dive into what it
truly means to live in a community and how to sustain it in modern life reality
She will unravel communication tools and coaching techniques that can support
you on your path. She will be sharing an effective practical tool box so that
you can use to strengthen your connection first and forthmost to yourself
before you connect to others and from there move into the art of sharing and
being received for who you are.
What you will learn:
- A deeper dive to yourself and others and how to show up for yourself.
- An invitation to form a community from the people who attend the workshop and to get tools to keep the connection and follow up gatherings to dive deeper together.
- Guided meditations and sharings.
- a toolbox for your own creative design
- connection exercises
Sif Yraola was a tribe member at the alternative business school named “Knowmads”. She learn a lot about herself and others and what it means to share intimately with other committed tribe members over a 6 months period of time. She has been leading cacao ceremonies, private coaching sessions, workshops and school programs along side being a freelance photographer.
Her vision is to live in a more heart to heart connected society where all the human parts are allowed to be seen and embrazed through creativity and their own unique way of being. In 2016 she traveled with her co-worker around Spain to find a land to create a community in. In that trip she heard about Javier Cosin and his hidden paradise up in the mountains. She got so inspired to see what he has been building for the last years with his own two hands that now they have started to work together; bridging the community living in with the big city life.
- a posibility to sign up for an in depth retreat program together with you group to the beautiful Jabier Ans retreat in Spain.
19:00-19:30 You Are Welcome
19:30-22:30 Workshop: Community building
22:30-23:00 Talk & Tea and then we go home