The international House of Tantra is coming to The Netherlands for a 4-day Kashmiri massage workshop, from the 18th until the 21th of May 2018. This is the only workshop they have planned in The Netherlands this year. Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
This course is for both massage professionals and for people who want to learn this technique for private purposes. A certificate of attendance will be given after completion. You do not have to be an experienced Tantrica to join this course.
Want to learn Tantric massage but have no idea where to start? Want to deepen the connection with your (future) partner? Want to experience a deep connection within yourself and open up to the inner, sensual flow of life energy? Want to experience bliss within your whole being?
Kashmir tantra massage, also called Shiva Shakti, originated in Northern India, from the ancient tradition of Kashmir Shaivism. It is a beautiful sensual massage ritual that combines heart, body and spirit. It activates and cleanses the chakras, opening up the sensual flow of life energy, also known as kundalini.
A Kashmir massage is not just a massage, but a conscious embodied spiritual practice. It is more intense than other types of massage, as it strongly activates a flow of energy through specific body positions, also known as asanas.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Experience introductory tantric meditations.
• You will learn how to clearly communicate needs and boundaries through the deep practice ofThe Wheel of Consent. This technique avoids confusion and creates a safe space for you to give and receive pleasure without fear of unpleasant situations.
• Learn how to circulate energy in Shiva-Shakti breathing. The Tantric Shiva-Shakti meditation creates a unique connection between giver and receiver, that unites spirituality and sexuality as a preparation for the massage.
• Experience deep healing and relaxation by opening the body to receive more pleasure.
• Renew your intimacy if you are in a sexual relationship.
• Learn a beautiful ancient massage ritual, which celebrates the divinity of men and women.
• Leave with skills and technique that you can offer your clients if you are a professional massage therapist or want to become one.
You can come with a massage partner (gender doesn’t matter), or by yourself and we will pair you up with someone. There is nudity during classes, there won’t be sex during classes. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to contact us. email@example.com
• Date: 18 – 21 May 2018
• Venue: Mirror Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
• Price: 400 euro (not including food or accommodation)
• Prepayment (non-refundable): 100 euro.
• You will receive further details after registration (list of recommended hotels, parking information, what to bring etc. ) Number of participants limited by the capacity of the venue. First paid first enrolled basis.
REGISTER & QUESTIONS
To register fill out this form Or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org